Whether it's supporting people for just a few hours each week, to 24/7 care and support including overnight support from sleep-in staff, we help the people we support make the right choices about their support – Your Life Your Support – YOUR WAY:
- Supporting service users as an individual, listening to and working with them
- Using person centred approaches to help service users plan their support and make the most of their allocated budget
- Helping service users decide who supports them to achieve their goals
- With the flexibility to adapt to their needs and aspirations as they change
- Helping them access social, leisure, education and employment opportunities and activities within their local community
- Encouraging social interaction to build relationships
The support we provide is tailored to meet each person's individual needs and requirements, enabling them to develop and maintain their independence, build and maintain their circles of support, develop and enhance their life skills and live life to the full.